Our employment and subcontractor agreement reproduce our impartiality commitment. All personnel (employees and subcontractors) have signed our agreements with the compromise of impartiality committee. Employees and Subcontractors know the procedure and inform us about any situation that could be considered as a threat of our impartiality policy. In addition, the impartiality policy is published through our website.
We confirm that Global Standards income comes from our clients as a charge for our services; we do not receive external income from the government, donations, etc.
Situations that Global Standards has considered apply as impartiality commitment:
- We do not permit financial or other pressures for the certification or verification of a company to compromise impartiality.
- Through our FMEA analysis, we identified risks for possible conflict of interest presented during our certification and verification services and how to eliminate or minimize.
We do not provide services of:
- Design, manufacturing, installations, distributers or maintaining of the certified or verified product;
- Design, implementations, operators or maintaining of the certified or verified process;
- Design, implementations, providers or maintaining of the certified or verified service;
- Consultancy to the clients;
- Management system consultancy or internal auditing to the clients where the certification scheme requires the evaluation or verification of the client management system.
- We do not state or imply that certification or verification would be simpler, easier, faster or less expensive if a specified consultancy organization were used.
- Our certification or verification process does not select auditors or inspectors whom performed consulting services or worked for the company in the previous two years.
- Our certification or verification process does not select auditor or inspector whom in the last two years have been consulting services or worked for the company to audit.
- We do not certify activities or systems from other certification bodies or inspection bodies.
- We do not subcontract audit or verification services from a consulting or certification body.
- We do not provide any service that creates a threat to impartiality; we will take the necessary actions to eliminate such threats.
- We have created an impartiality committee who through annual meetings assure that GSC maintains compliance with the impartiality policy.
Do you have a case in which our staff or activities do not comply with impartiality aspects?
Write us firstname.lastname@example.org
and report the case.